Keep the word of our Lord into your heart…..

And you shall never want for anything.

Martes, Nobyembre 13, 2007

My greatest fear


This is the month of November, a month of fear.

I was invited to come over our neighbors’ house and for politeness' sake; I was obliged to do so. During that casual gathering, we had discussion about death.

My timidity didn't allow myself to join the discussion but I was glad to have a pen and a piece of paper in my pocket -- these little things can ease my frustration. I can’t easily cling my self to others and because of this behavior I have these uneasy feelings with the people who are not close to me. Before, when I was in this situation, all I could do was to stare at people or if I had a pen and notebook or any piece of paper, I just drew any image that came into my mind but now, I have a simple remedy when this uneasiness comes -- writing! I learned this from my sister and I’m very thankful that she is always there willing to help a lot. I’m so grateful to have her. You know sometimes, it is funny to think that she is like my editor-in-chief because every time I finish my writings or my work, I send it to her for editing purposes and when she sends it back to me, I have this simple smile on my face and a soft voice in my head THAT says ‘Hey! Why you didn’t notice that?’ I think my quests for good writing skills have a long way to run and I know it will take me six to ten years of continuous studying to reach at least the half way to perfection. It is hard because of my little knowledge in grammar and English vocabulary but I am, not going to give up because I’m doing this for a divine purpose.

Writing in this webblog makes me flee easily from the cruel world where I live. Here, I can write freely without any hesitation.

This is what I wrote on the paper in the party

Death. What is death for me and what is my view towards it? Inside the church, I learned that death is not something to fear of. Death is something to wait for! I’m not afraid of dying per se but I am afraid to die without a legacy

Church Of God


Here's my little sweet girl, who makes me smile everyday.


The Path

The Path
The Path of Your Future is Not Behind You
ZWANI.com - The place for myspace comments, glitters, graphics, backgrounds and codes