Keep the word of our Lord into your heart…..

And you shall never want for anything.

Lunes, Disyembre 17, 2007

I THANK THEE

Today is my birthday (in spirit).

Five years in serving Him.

Offering Him thanks is the only thing I can do to repay

The Love that He shed and shown me

I thank Him for everything

I thank Him

In every wind that touched my face

In every rays of sun that I saw

In every rain that dropped

In every leaf that my plant grown

In every grain of rice that I had

In every sound that I heard

In every beats of heart

In every breath

In every strand of hair in my head

In everything that I knew

And also to the things I didn’t know

In all the people that I met

In every person that made me laugh

In every person that comforted me

In every person that made me cried

In every humiliation, distress, persecution, famine, nakedness, imperilment

And in every tribulation that I had undergo

In all of these I glorified Thee

Because I know that, all things work together for the good of those who love Him, to them who are called according to His purpose.

So I don’t need to worry, no more!

For the day of tomorrow will be anxious for the things of itself.


Church Of God


Here's my little sweet girl, who makes me smile everyday.


The Path

The Path
The Path of Your Future is Not Behind You
ZWANI.com - The place for myspace comments, glitters, graphics, backgrounds and codes