Keep the word of our Lord into your heart…..

And you shall never want for anything.

Martes, Pebrero 19, 2008

His Majesty


Last February 16 Bro. Daniel relay to us a very great news, that soon we will be opening a new channel in other part of the world. (I can’t give any details by now but soon I will) I’m very happy because once again I saw the powerful hands of God and once again He prove His majesty; He said

“Isa 43:13 Yea, since the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who can hinder it?”

and another great news said by our presiding minister Bro. Eli, that soon a group of people who are native of the land of Africa and Portugal will soon undergo the process of baptism ….Glory be to God!

Church Of God


Here's my little sweet girl, who makes me smile everyday.


The Path

The Path
The Path of Your Future is Not Behind You
ZWANI.com - The place for myspace comments, glitters, graphics, backgrounds and codes